22ct Gold Jewellery

181 Items Found

  • MetalFineness 22 CT
  • Slave Bangle Slave Bangle
  • 30 day returns 30 day returns

22ct Yellow Gold Patterned Ladies Slave Bangle Size 20cm

£1,035.00

View Details
  • MetalFineness 22 CT
  • Alternative Pendant Alternative Pendant
  • 30 day returns 30 day returns

22ct Gold Hindu Goddess Durga Pendant Chain 16 Inches

£750.00

View Details
  • MetalFineness 22 CT
  • Luxury Bracelets & Bangles Luxury Bracelets & Bangles
  • 30 day returns 30 day returns

22ct Yellow Gold Fancy Link Ladies Bracelet 20cm

£1,030.00

View Details
  • MetalFineness 22 CT
  • Slave Bangle Slave Bangle
  • 30 day returns 30 day returns

22ct Yellow Gold Slave Bangle Patterned 19cm

£660.00

View Details
  • MetalFineness 22 CT
  • Other Religious/Symbolic Pendant Other Religious/Symbolic Pendant
  • 30 day returns 30 day returns

22ct Yellow Gold Religious Symbolic Pendant 19mm

£120.00

View Details
  • MetalFineness 22 CT
  • Dress/Cocktail Ring Dress/Cocktail Ring
  • 30 day returns 30 day returns

22ct Yellow Gold Sapphire & Cubic Zirconia Cluster Ring Size M

£200.00

View Details
  • MetalFineness 22 CT
  • Solitaire Ring With Accent Stones Solitaire Ring With Accent Stones
  • 30 day returns 30 day returns

22ct Yellow Gold Accent Solitaire Cubic Zirconia Ladies Ring Size N

£185.00

View Details
  • MetalFineness 22 CT
  • Alternative Ring Alternative Ring
  • 30 day returns 30 day returns

22ct Yellow Gold Plain Interweaved Ladies Ring Size Q

£230.00

View Details
  • MetalFineness 22 CT
  • Pre-owned Patterned Signet Ring Pre-owned Patterned Signet Ring
  • 30 day returns 30 day returns

22ct Yellow Gold Patterned Signet Ring Size R

£200.00

View Details
  • MetalFineness 22 CT
  • Hoop Earrings Hoop Earrings
  • 30 day returns 30 day returns

22ct Yellow Gold Decorative Hoop Earrings 50mm

£635.00

View Details
  • MetalFineness 22 CT
  • Alternative Pendant Alternative Pendant
  • 30 day returns 30 day returns

22ct Yellow Gold Decorative Ladies Pendant Size 25mm

£100.00

View Details
  • MetalFineness 22 CT
  • Drop Earrings Drop Earrings
  • 30 day returns 30 day returns

22ct Yellow Gold Decorative Drop Earrings 25mm

£250.00

View Details

22ct Gold Jewellery

One of the finest selections of 22 Carat Gold Jewellery in the UK, browse our latest items today. With the most competitive pricing on 22ct Gold Jewellery, we are sure to have rings, necklaces, bangles or a classic piece of stunning jewellery to suit your tastes and budget.  With many 22ct gold designs popular with Indian and Asian styles, EST1897 have pieces suited from classic & tradtional styles to more modern and contempary one-off pieces of truly stunning quality. 

What is 22ct Gold?

22ct gold jewellery consists of 22 parts pure gold and the remainder made up of 2 parts other metals. This type of gold is commonly used in high end jewellery making and often popular in the Indian and Asian markets for the brighter yellow look and purity. In 22 carat gold,  91.67% is pure gold. The remaining 8.33% comprises of alternative metals such as silver, zinc, nickel or other alloys. Mixing with additional metals improve the density of the gold therefore making the jewellery more durable. 

Indian Gold

Its a great belief and now common terminology to associate 22ct Gold jewellery with the term 'Indian Gold'. The term simply implies that the jewellery is to be of the highest gold purity and specification and hallmarked to confirm its quality. The term links back to South Asian countries such as India who have a high demand of the most purest of gold standards of their jewellery, so popular in fact, this marks India and the South Asian markets as the largest buyers and manufactuers of 22 carat gold in the world.  It is no surprise the phrase 'Indian Gold' is now used in common jewellery terminology given the dominance for so long.