Delivery & Returns
• All items purchased will be sent within 3-5 working days by Royal Mail Special delivery.
• Please be aware that a signature by individual over the age of 18 will be required upon delivery. Should no one be available a card will be left with further instructions.
• We aim to meet with any delivery date or agreed date, but please be aware that all dates quoted by us are given in good faith but occasionally deliveries can be effected circumstances beyond our control.
• If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase we will endeavour to give you a refund, excluding shipping charges
• We do not refund delivery fees on items sent or returned to us unless items are being returned due to a fault.
• Proof of purchase will be required.
• We do not accept returns for items that have been modified; to clarify this includes resizing, engraving or changes that in any way differ from the original condition the item was sent in.
• Please be aware when returning an item that we recommend that items returned to us are sent by recorded delivery, as we do not refund on items lost in transit. We are not liable for goods until they are in our possession.
• Items must also be returned with any additional packaging they were sent with to include presentation boxes, certificates, manuals and all other documentation.
Our aim is that all New items purchased will be sent within the agreed 3 working days by Royal Mail Special delivery. This should be achievable for the majority of orders but in rare occasions delivery dates may be extended depending on the availability of the Goods. A representative will contact you should this occur.
If you are based outside the UK, you may also have to pay import duty or other taxes, fees or charges applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. You must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the Goods. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If you are unsure about whether these charges might apply to your Order, you should contact your local tax or customs office for further information.