Watches have been authenticated by our accredited horologist. The watch movement is covered under this Guarantee, however this does not apply to any inappropriate damage caused by mistreatment of the watch or normal wear and tear.
The guarantee does not cover damage to bezels, bracelets/leather straps, cases, crystals/glasses, or damage arising from use in water. The Guarantee does not cover accidental damage or loss and is not transferable. Unless otherwise stated Diamond Dials/Bezels are custom made. This guarantee is issued in addition to and not in substitution for your statutory rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods.
All dimensions and estimated weights of diamonds and gemstones have been determined without unsetting the stones and are, therefore, only approximate because of limitations imposed by the mount. Estimated weights are normally calculated by applying standard formulae to the measurements taken.
Diamond colour and clarity assessments are an opinion only, and both colour and clarity can be estimated only because of limitations imposed by the mount. The quality nomenclature used is that recommended by the GIA (The Gemological Institute of America). Gemmological descriptions of diamonds and gemstones, including disclosure of treatments, are based on testing carried out by standard gemmological equipment without unsetting the stones.Whilst H&T is reasonably satisfied that all such descriptions are correct, no responsibility can be assumed if subsequent unsetting and testing disproves these opinions. In the event of serious doubt, it is recommended that independent testing is undertaken by a recognised gemmological laboratory.
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to UK residents aged 18 and over who provide their email address after subscribing to the EST1897 Newsletter
2. Employees or agencies of EST1897, H&T Group or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from EST1897 containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must subscribe to the EST1897 newsletter by submitting your email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Newsletter subscription" in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 19 December 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 20 December 2017.
10. The winner will receive an Tag Heuer Gents Aquaracer Chronograph with box and papers stamped 2007, worth £1,350
11. H&T Group accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 20 December 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to H&T Group within 14 days of being notified by H&T Group, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and H&T Group shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and H&T Group shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by H&T Group by post.
14. The name of the winner can be obtained after 20 December 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing Team, H&T Group, Times House, Throwley Way, Sutton SM1 4AF.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. H&T Group retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on H&T Group's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by H&T Group and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by H&T Group and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. H&T Group accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. H&T Group further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of H&T Group for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. H&T Group reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of H&T Group in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. H&T Group shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: H&T Group, Times House, Throwley Way, Sutton SM1 4AF.